Friday, December 16, 2011

Party Time!

Yet another great Christmas party!!! A big thank you to Lynne and Kelly who again helped in the final party preparations.

Lynne was unimpressed by my selection of craft supplies...
...but she made it work and produced another lovely sign, her specialty!

Kel was a master sandwich maker.

I think I need to task someone with taking pictures in the future as I am terrible and got so few when I wish I had a picture with all the wonderful friends who made it!

Christopher, Michelle, and Jordan


Kristen, Rachel, and Peter
Kacey and Erin
A wine glass shattered...the sign of a good party right?...so I threw on my heels (safety first right?) and grabbed the vacuum. Kristen thought it was pretty hilarious...I guess I do too seeing as I look like a neurotic hostess!

2 comments:

Bebedores do Gondufo said...

Very good.

Best panini press said...

Interesting post. And I really like your blog, keep providing such a nice information...
hamilton beach panini press